Monday, October 27, 2008

"Your tummy feels different..."

... says my husband yesterday as he hugged me close. "Well yah," I teased, "I'm pregnant!" We LOVE saying that back and forth to one another. We're still in celebratory-shock mode. I've had two ultrasounds already, due to a possible complication, and we've been able to SEE our Little Stinker and actually HEAR the heartbeat. I can't even begin to explain how beyond wonderful that felt. I swear, we were both close to tears hearing that sweet sound.



Although I'm not really looking any different, the few clothes I have are already starting to feel a bit snug around my middle, so today on our way home from our doctor appointment we stopped at a little consignment shop and I picked up two pairs of pants and a shirt. Those added to a shirt I bought a couple weeks ago give me four stylin' outfits! Geeze... I didn't realize it was going to take me getting knocked-up to get nice clothes!! *laughing* Hubby made me beam, how great he was making me feel with all his compliments of how pretty I looked.

He's being SO great, helping me around the house with everything I'm not allowed to do right now. Mandatory laziness is kinda niiiiiiice!! Hehe!! He's also just so darn cute about me being pregnant, which I absolutely adore. I knew I had "one of the good guys" to begin with, but seeing his actions through this chapter of our life just... fills my heart. :)

No comments: